Thee Laser Industry Experts!
27th year, since 1990!
XM8 Series (1'x2' > 3'x4' @ 50->150w)
GM Series (4'x5' & 4'x8' @ 80->150w)
Dual Head system (50/50w > 100/100w)
FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What comes standard that others charge for?
- Do the CheckMate Laser systems use proprietary software?
- What software can be used with the CheckMate Laser systems?
- What is the maximum engraving speed of CheckMate Laser systems?
- What is the life cycle of the CheckMate Laser systems laser source?
- Can the laser tube be refilled/recharged?
- What other components are required to operate a CheckMate Laser systems?
- What acrylic thickness can be cut through?
- Can metal be engraved or cut?
- What materials can be processed by CO2 laser?
- What resolution (dpi) is the CheckMate Lasers capable of?
- From desktop to flagship to industrial, is the software different?
- What is the primary purpose of air assist & air compressor?
- What does a cutting table do?
- What is Rotary Attachment’s working boundary?
- Can all CheckMate Laser models engrave and vector cut?
- Can the CheckMate Lasers laser ADA/Braille signage/letters?
- What warranty is provided?
- Compare the CheckMate Lasers warranty to others.
- What type of support is available?
- Can users upgrade the systems themselves?
- Are Videos, Articles, Tutorials, etc. provided?
- Is industry support available to help grow my business?
- What's the difference between stepper motors and servo control?
- What safety compliance is the CheckMate Laser systems under?
- What is the minimum precaution of operating a CheckMate Laser system?
- What is the requirement of exhaustion system for air filter?
- What is the operating temperature of CO2 glass laser tubes?
- Can a CheckMate Laser system be used under Windows 3.x?
- Can a CheckMate Laser system be used under the Windows 2000/XP?
- Can a CheckMate Laser system be used under the Vista?
- Can a CheckMate Laser system be used under the Macintosh?
- What is the difference between Raster and Vector?
- Can you clarify laser industry acronyms?
- What type of computer system is recommended?
- Are there additional components required?
- Recommended software for best results?
- What is recommended for maintaining a CheckMate Laser system?
<= Return to Previous Page
• LECME, inc. Policies & Legalise